Skip to the content
- 1 Butternut squash
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Sweet onion
- 1 Box of vegetable broth
- Heavy Cream
- Pour box of vegetable broth into a large pot and place over low heat.
- Dice onion and saute over low heat in butter.
- Peel the butternut squash, cut it in half, scoop out the seeds with a spoon, then cut into chunks.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into chunks.
- Add all the veggies to the pot, cover, and bring to low boil.
- Let boil until veggies are soft.
- Puree the soup (now it’s looking like butternut squash soup)
- Add a little heavy cream and cinammon to taste.