- PRESSURE COOKER
- PAN FOR BROILING
- BRUSH FOR BASTING
- Baby back ribs (fuck st louis)
- Bbq sauce (sweet baby ray’s duh)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dry rub: either pre made or combinations of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, etc. The more the merrier!
In a pot over low temperature simmer barbecue sauce, water, and apple cider vinegar. Just eyeball, it’ll be liquidy then thicken as it simmers.
- Lay out your ribs
- Dry rub the fuck out of them on all sides. Be generous.
- Let sit for 1 hour
- In pressure cooker put down the trivet and 1 cup of water.
- Put in the ribs (I cut 2 racks into 4 pieces and they fit in one go)
- Pressure cook on high for 17 minutes (baby backs) or 19 (st louis)
- Put rack on top of oven and turn on broil on High, leaving the oven cracked
- After ribs are cooked and pressure is released (be careful)
- Transfer to pan and baste top side thoroughly
- Broil for 2 minutes
- Take out, rebaste top, flip, baste bottom thoroughly
- Broil for two minutes
- Repeat the basting and flipping for a total of 3 broils on each side. Each time more and more char will slowly develop
- Eat Up!